Monday, April 12, 2010

Skelly Threads - New Design Available: I'm too SEXY for my hat!

Hiya folks,
Just a quick one to let you know about a new design I added to the Printfection Skelly Threads store. Please take a look and let us know what you think!

http://www.printfection.com/helpskeletor/Things-You-Wear/_s_346886


I'm trying to come up with designs that not only look cool and fun, but also spread awareness and urge people to adopt or rescue a PitBull.

I know these "print-to-order" items are PRICEY!!! I'm hoping to come up with a design that is so irresistible that I can print up 50 or so and offer them at a much lower price.

In the meantime, I'm afraid "print-to-order" will have to do.

5 comments:

  1. I hope that these sell like gangbusters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help you out and buy one. I have no job and can't even pay my bills at the moment though. Hope you sell a lot! And hope I get a job soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! i totally dig the new design. :)
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...Just found your blog and I LOVE it! Love that you have given Skeletor a new life and I love that he is looking better and better every day! I love the "I'm too sexy for my hat" poster too! What a brilliant quote for a hat chewing dog! I am all for promoting pit bulls as family pets and I get so tired of the fear in people's eyes when they see a pit bull coming into the dog park, etc. I'm a professional pet sitter in NH and I educate people about pit bulls often! I am your new follower! I will take your button to my blog asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy Petsitgal,
    Welcome to the blog :)
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a google account, you can use this guest account to leave a comment.

Username: skellybull
Password: skeletor