Thursday, August 12, 2010

We have a winner! I have ordered a batch of Shirts to help Skeletor

Thank you for voting! I have ordered a batch of shirts. They should be in my hands and ready to ship by August 23rd. Please feel free to pre-order them if you would like!

Each purchase price includes $5 to go towards helping Skelly with his medical bills. I have added a way to donate additional funds as well.

These shirts are all kinds of suave and I can't wait to see how they turn out!


Order yours today!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent choice! We hope to be able to get one soon! Mom needs to save up some money first (because the big spay and neuter are happening at our house this month).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Lovely! But will the pink still be available? :-)

    p.s. I'm liking the new blog design! Go Skelly!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one pictured is the one I voted for. I hope it's available for awhile because I want one but I can't afford it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a google account, you can use this guest account to leave a comment.

Username: skellybull
Password: skeletor